|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Residential Valuation Surveyor
A forward-thinking UK private practice is seeking Residential Valuation Surveyors.
This modern southeast London based firm is looking for ambitious hard working valuation surveyors with a passion for the built environment to join this exciting firm and bring value and quality to the table.
The required Residential Valuation Surveyors will be experienced in residential Survey and Valuation work, including Home Buyer Reports and buildings surveys.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- MRICS (RICS Registered valuer status also preferred)
- Have a passion and desire to forge a long-lasting career and help grow the company.
- Hold a Full clean driving licence.
- Ability to work remotely or in office.
- Interested in a great work life balance.
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience.
- Performance related bonus
- Company car allowance and mileage.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- PI Covered by firm
Residential Valuation Surveyor - Red Book - MRICS - Valuation Surveyor - London N1
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708