|Salary||£27000 - £33000|
Resident Liaison Coordinator
A motivated and capable Resident Liaison Coordinator required for a fire and construction consultancy based in Sidcup to help assist a large contract.
The successful Resident Liaison Coordinator join a highly successful leading consultancy that values client and employee satisfaction.
The successful resident liaison coordinator will be expected to assist the delivery of a large contract that is due to start very soon.
You will be required to notify residents of the up-coming project and so confidence and communication skills are essential.
As a resident liaison coordinator, you will possess these skills:
- Client facing
- Communicative and interpersonal skills
- Previous site- admin experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Reporting to the project manager
- Liaising with project managers, fire assessors and fire engineers
- WordPress experience desirable
- IT proficient
- Driving license and vehicle
- £27,000-£33,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible working available
- Career progression
- Social events
- Professional qualifications covered
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to make role their own
If you are a resident liaison coordinator, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Admin / Site administration / Resident liaison coordinator / Fire / Kent / Sidcup / Resident Liaison Coordinator