|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£20000 - £24000|
RECEPTIONIST - Southwark
Receptionist required to work for a successful medium-sized construction consultancy based in Southwark.
The successful receptionist will join a forward-thinking and well-established consultancy that prides themselves on client and employee satisfaction, which can be reflected by long-standing staff retention. The successful administrator will join a consultancy with a social and supportive company atmosphere.
The receptionist in question will be expected to have strong administrative skills, and ideally have previous experience within the construction industry.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and guests.
- Managing and covering the reception, meeting all visitors, and dealing with them in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the Reception area is constantly maintained to a high standard of order, presentable always.
- Ensure a professional image is maintained with telephone calls, both internal and external, answered and dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Resolve Internal and External customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
- Order and maintain stationery and supplies, as required.
- Ensure meeting room booking requests are actioned and the meeting room diary/calendar is kept up to date.
- Ensure timely preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and set up (excluding IT equipment), ready for meetings.
- Clear up (excluding IT Equipment) meeting rooms after use in a timely manner, ready for next meeting.
- Organise refreshments for meetings as and when required.
- Providing strong administrative support to the Director and management.
- Provide back up support to all management team with independent tasks and specific duties allocated.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you are a receptionist, looking for employment, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James
01628 367 045
Construction consultancy / Receptionist / Admin / Excel / Southwark / Secretary