|Salary||£0 - £0|
A highly respected UK consultancy that provides quality service across a range of disciplines within the Built Environment is looking for a passionate and hungry Surveyor to join their dynamic London based team.
The Surveyor will work alongside one of the partners conducting ratings surveys and learning the trade whilst being mentored with a view to then step up and become more integrated into the firm.
The Successful Ratings Surveyor?
- Passionate about the property industry.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to peers and financial institutions.
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- Opportunity to grow with the firm.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Ratings Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036