|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A specialist decorating contractor with a portfolio of high-quality decorations for the likes of Louis Vuitton, The Mulberries and more are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Chelmsford based team.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist with the upcoming pipeline of a variety of decoration projects from luxury apartments to retail stores ranging in values of up to £1.5m. The Quantity Surveyor must have good knowledge/understanding of drawings and feel comfortable taking a lead role in the progress of projects.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Manager of the Chelmsford office and will be given a clear progress path and plentiful opportunities to develop their professional skillsets throughout their tenure.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- HNC/HND Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Experience with a sub-contractor preferrable
- Experience with Decorating desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of drawings required
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute to sites across Greater London
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Employer Pension
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Private Health insurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Chelmsford / Construction