|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A market leading, multidisciplinary Consultancy in Manchester is looking to add a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established team who provide professional Quantity Surveying and Cost Management services to high-profile clients within the Education, Healthcare, and Sciences sectors up to £30m.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team with fantastic opportunity for long term progression to a Senior role as well as strong in-house APC support.
The Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- Experience in post-contract management, control, and administration of contracts
- 12+ months UK Consultancy experience
- Committed to completing MRICS if not already
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Progression to Senior role
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong progression
- Support with MRICS
- Professional membership fees paid
- Work laptop & phone
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS