|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A medium sized, national Construction and Property Consultancy is looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their expanding Birmingham team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join an award-winning company working across a broad range of sectors including Affordable Housing, Government, Education, Health, Office, Hospitality, Private Residential, and Sport.
The new Quantity Surveyor will be fully supported in their professional development, being offered plentiful opportunities to progress within the consultancy.
The company have a number of RICS approved trainers for their APC candidates and offer a structured training programme with a fantastic pass rate.
The Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Hard working, team player
- Committed to RICS and carrying out APC - if not already completed
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Additional training courses
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management