|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice in Leicester is looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will take lead on a range of construction projects in both a Cost Management and Project Management capacity, whilst supervising the work of the Assistant and Apprentice Quantity Surveyors.
The new Quantity Surveyor will also act in an Employer's Agent capacity on Design & Build projects across the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Care, and Industrial sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- A construction related degree qualification
- A Chartered member of the RICS or committed to achieving MRICS
- Quantity Surveying or Project Management experience with a Consultancy
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong progression
- Support with MRICS
- Professional membership fees paid
- Work laptop & phone
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Project Manager / Cost Management