|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A historic Cost Consultancy with an array of projects to work on are seeking an APC level Quantity Surveyor eager to achieve MRICS and work within a supportive culture, whilst enjoying home working.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The new Quantity Surveyor will work under the supervision of a knowledgeable Associate Quantity Surveyor, where you will provide pre and post cost management services mainly on private residential and housing projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also support on commercial office and historic buildings across the UK.
You will also have the chance to work as an Employers Agent / Contract Administrator / Project Manager.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying (or RICS accredited degree)
- 12+ months, UK Cost Management / Cost Consultancy experience
- Started or committed to the APC
- Basic pre contract knowledge
- Well spoken / Client facing
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Working hours - 830am to 530pm (flexible)
- Home working / hybrid working
- Work expenses
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Workplace pension
- Social events
- Extensive APC support
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying