|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
An established and award-winning consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Warrington.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects from inception to completion within the mixed-use, residential, education, and industrial sectors. Including the likes of fit-outs, refurbishments, and new builds.
The company are proud to have an APC assessor in the team and can therefore provide fantastic support and professional development in both becoming MRICS and taking on a more senior role.
The company have a brilliant track record promoting within and have a flat structure within the surveying team which allows them to promote as and when they deem fit with no restrictions.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- RICS accredited degree qualification
- Full valid UK driving license
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Warrington / Construction