|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A leading, national multi-professional consultancy practice, with head offices in Leicester, is looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
Working on a number of exciting office and retail refurbishment projects for a long standing client with over 100 branches nationally.
Due to the nature of these projects, the role will be remote, working from home 5 days a week. Carrying out site visits typically once a fortnight, the company do have a head office in Leicester which you are welcome to use should you wish.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Consultancy
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying / Cost Management role
- Experience working on office or retail projects
- A RICS accredited degree qualification is beneficial
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Consultancy / Cost Manager / Cost Management / Project Quantity Surveyor