|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
An established, multi-disciplinary consultancy with a diverse team are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Kent/South East London office where you will predominantly working on residential projects across the South.
Working alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor, the new Quantity Surveyor will cover pre and post cost management services, with the chance to carry out project management duties too.
Outside of the residential sector, the successful Quantity Surveyor will also work on some education and healthcare projects that are headed up by the senior team.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed or working towards finishing a Quantity Surveying degree
- 2+ years' cost management / consultancy experience
- Pre contract knowledge
- Able to commute around Kent
- Residential project experience would be a bonus
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Career progression
- Extensive APC support
- Professional membership fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Pension scheme
- Ride to Work scheme
- Social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Surveyor