|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Quantity Surveyor, Newcastle
A market-leading and successful cost consultancy are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based near the centre of Newcastle.
This consultancy is a leading firm within the telecommunications industry and has worked on projects for the likes of O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile and more.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist in the delivery of projects from inception to completion within the Telecommunications sector. This includes a variety of projects ranging in values from £10,000 to £1m that will require pre and post contract duties to be completed efficiently.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Director of the Newcastle team and will be offered plentiful opportunities to progress their skills, apply themselves to several projects and develop their knowledge within the telecommunications sector.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3 years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- M&E or telecommunications experience preferred
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Northeast
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 23 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Planned progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Newcastle / Construction