|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
An award-winning Main Contractor in North London are looking to add a commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their thriving team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a medium-sized design and build contractor specializing in social housing with an emphasis on sustainability.
You will join a multi-disciplined organization that offers all of their staff a rewarding and challenging work environment with brilliant opportunity for long term progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer
- Social housing experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience working on projects up to £8m is ideal
- A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Great career progression
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
07428 0123 32
Quantity Surveyor / Main Contractor / Residential / New Build / North London / Design & Build / QS / Construction / Social Housing