|Salary||£30000 - £40000|
An ambitious Property Consultancy with a close knit Quantity Surveying team situated in the City of London, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor due to winning a large scale commercial project.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working together with the Director of Cost Management, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on fit-out, refurbishment and new build commercial based projects.
The Director is also seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is interested in building a long term career within his developing team.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS or Quantity Surveying degree
- Office, Fit out, Commercial sector experience would be beneficial
- Pre or post cost management experience
- UK cost management / quantity surveying consultancy experience
- Team player
The successful Quantity Surveyor will enjoy flexible working, plus there is a real opportunity to move upwards within a young, expanding and successful team.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Car allowance
- Guaranteed bonus
- Annual bonus
- Laptop and phone
- Annual leave 25 days + Christmas closure
- Private medical
- Discounted gym membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying