|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Quantity Surveyor, Loughborough
A successful and growing multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a determined Quantity Surveyor to join their tight-knit team in the heart of Loughborough.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist in a range of projects, mainly within the care industry. They should be experienced in variations and managing JCT contracts which will be demonstrated in this role.
The Quantity Surveyor will report directly to the Senior Partner of the Loughborough office and will be given plentiful opportunities to develop their skills and progress their career.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 2 years' Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in JCT contracts preferable
- Experience in Health sector preferred
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Lucrative Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- On site gym and parking
- Planned progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Loughborough / Construction