|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Quantity Surveyor, Nottingham
A national and growing consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in the centre of Nottingham.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to start lead projects within an array of sectors such as Heritage, Industrial, Education, Retail and more. These projects range in values from £750,000 to £36m.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Associate Directors of the Nottingham team and will be given the opportunity to progress and gain more projects to lead from inception to completion.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3 years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience leading projects required
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contributions
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Planned progression route
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Nottingham / Construction