|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A well-established, privately owned House Builder are looking to add a talented, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their Potters Bar office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a thriving company with over 40 years success building quality homes throughout the South East of England. Projects range from one-bedroom flats to five bedroomed houses.
The role comes with fantastic opportunity for long term progression, working closely with the Commercial Director and their award-winning team of quantity surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a House Builder / Developer
- A successful track record working on projects from start to finish
- Experience working on residential new build projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance / company car
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / Potters Bar