|Location||Barking and Dagenham|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A close-knit Main Contractor in Barking are looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their growing team.
With over 30 years' success in the industry, this company have built a brilliant reputation within the commercial and residential sectors.
Providing an extensive range of domestic and commercial services through Essex and London, predominantly refurbishments.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience working within the Commercial or Residential sectors
- Experience working on refurbishment projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Strong long term progression
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor | QS | Quantity Surveying | Construction | Main Contractor | Residential | Refurbishment