|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A luxury, bespoke Developer are looking to add a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their growing team based in Watford.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a forward-thinking, hybrid company who work as both a Developer and Main Contractor.
Working on prestigious, high-end residential projects - the company have built a truly fantastic reputation within the sector building innovative homes of the highest quality in London and the Home Counties.
With newly built offices that include a great outdoor space, bar, and chef. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, friendly team working on exciting bespoke projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience working on projects from start to finish is beneficial
- A construction related degree qualification is beneficial but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Good career progression
- Luxury, bespoke project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with high-end residential experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Main Contractor / Developer / High-End Residential / Borehamwood