|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A renowned Refurbishment Contractor in Essex are looking to add a talented, confident, and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their successful and growing team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on two exciting high-end residential refurbishment projects recently secured circa £5m.
Wit over 25 years success in the industry, you will join a successful and well-established Contractor working on prestigious Residential & Commercial Projects across London and Essex.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on refurbishment projects
- A HNC or degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Strong career progression
- Exciting incentives and days/nights out
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Refurbishment / London / Essex