|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
An award-winning House Builder are looking to add a commercially minded, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to their successful and growing team in Maidstone.
Joining a well-established developer building quality home throughout Kent including an exciting 106-unit residential scheme which has just gained planning permission and is due to start on site in the coming weeks.
The Quantity Surveyor
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be working alongside the design and technical team on fantastic residential projects across the region, reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Experience working with a House Builder
- The ability to produce detailed bills of quantities & cost plans
- A HNC or construction related degree qualification
- Experience working on residential projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Bespoke, interesting projects
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / Kent / Maidstone