|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
A forward-thinking and hungry Quantity Surveyor is now needed to represent a medium sized Quantity Surveying practice, who are based in York.
The Quantity Surveyor will be providing Cost Management services, on projects ranging from £200k - £5M, supporting the growth of clients who work within the Heritage and Residential sectors.
The Directors would like to speak to Quantity Surveyors with;
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years experience running own projects
- Build sector background
- Client facing
- Eagerness to build relationships
- Consultancy background
- Ambition to be MRICS
- Experience with both pre & post contract
- Driven to encourage clients and colleagues
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Competitive 6% pension contribution
- Pathway to become Associate Director
- Manage key clients
- Healthcare insurance
- Split office and Work from home
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Quantity Surveyor | York | Quantity Surveying | Construction | Quantity Surveyor | MRICS