|Salary||£35000 - £50000|
A multi disciplinary, Essex based, construction consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join one of their leading offices, that being Colchester.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the building surveying and project management teams in delivering a broad range of projects, up to £15m, taking them from the initial feasibility through to handover.
Sector wise, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved across a mixture of education (primary and secondary), health (care homes and hospitals), and residential projects.
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- Presentable, with good communication skills
- Pre and post cost management experience
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy
- MRICS, or happy to work towards
- 35,000 - £50,000
- 23 days holiday
- Health plan
- Pension contribution
- Early Finish Friday
- Multiple social events throughout the year
- Cycle to work
- Professional Subscription
- Discretionary bonuses
- APC training
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Project Surveyor