|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading Property Developers in Maidenhead.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will run a prestigious 550-unit new build development in High Wycombe. Currently in phase 2 of 6 and due to be completed in 2028. And take on a 40-unit new build in future.
The role will be split between office based and going to site when needed. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive, award-winning Developer with great progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
- Experience working on residential projects
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Continuous training and development
- Good career progression
- Individual mentors
- Professional Qualification Sponsorship
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Maidenhead