|Location||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A chartered, quantity surveying consultancy in Surrey are seeking an eager Quantity Surveyor to support one of the Directors who works across a variety of commercial, industrial and residential projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a consultancy with offices across the nation, a down to earth culture, fast paced progression, and an extremely impressive APC pass rate.
As mentioned above, the successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director in running and delivering multiple projects, from inception to completion, across the South East.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified or in the final years of an apprenticeship
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Able to commute around Surrey/South West London way
- Ambitious and eager for greater responsibility
- Good pre and post contract exposure
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Education or training fees
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension - workplace scheme
- RICS membership fees
- 1st class APC training and pass rate
- Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor