|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A renowned Residential Developer, and one of the UK's leading names in construction, are looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their Bedford office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic commercial team working on housing developments from 50-units up to 700-units, reporting to the Senior Surveyor.
This long term, stable role offers the opportunity to join a renowned developer at an exciting time of growth & expansion with incredible opportunity for progression.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer/housebuilder
- Experience working on residential new build developments
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + opportunity to buy or sell
- Strong career progression & growth
- Share incentive plans
- Life assurance
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Quantity Surveying / Bedford