|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A renowned London based Fit Out and Refurbishment Contractor are looking to add a talented, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join an incredibly successful and well established company with over £50m turnover.
Working on exciting office & commercial design & build, fit out and refurbishment projects in and around London.
- Reporting to a Contracts Manager, travelling to sites throughout London
- Controlling and overseeing the raising of orders, invoicing and payments
- Assessing and reviewing variations
- Agreeing monthly valuations
- Final accounts at project close
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience working on Fit Out or Refurbishment projects
- Experience in a surveying role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- 24 days annual leave
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Fit Out / Refurbishment / London