|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A renowned, market leading Main Contractor are seeking a talented, experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their thriving Lambeth based office.
A family run Main Contractor with decades of industry experience specializing in fit out, refurbishment, and restoration projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work across a broad variety of sectors including Commercial, Education, Industrial, Residential, and Retail from £5k - £5m.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Procurement, reviewing and appointing subcontractors
- Cost management of projects such as valuations, final accounts, appointing and reviewing subcontractors, budgeting, and final accounting
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Refurbishment / Fit Out project experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Travel expenses
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone and laptop
- Strong career progression to Senior role
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / London / Refurbishment / Fit Out