|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
An award-winning London based property development company, specializing in the design & delivery of residential developments are looking to add a confident Quantity Surveyor to their team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on exciting, creative mixed-use and residential developments in areas of London such as Kensington, Mayfair, Fitzrovia and Marylebone.
Over the last 10 years, the company has worked on over 21 prestigious projects with a GVD in excess of £275m and boast a proven track record of regenerating sites, enhancing local areas, and delivery sustainable, award-winning homes.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Residential Developer or Main Contractor
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
- A construction related degree qualification or HNC
- Experience working on RC Frames is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Good career progression
- Creative and exciting project work
- Company phone & laptop
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Property Developer / Residential / Main Contractor / London / Construction