|Salary||£50000 - £55000|
A sought after Cost Consultancy are seeking an ambitious MRICS Quantity Surveyor to join their London ranks with the view of pushing towards a Senior Quantity Surveyor role within the next 3-6 months.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a dynamic Quantity Surveying team of circa 40, based a short distance from Old Street station.
The consultancy work across a myriad of high profile projects across London from impressive office refurbishments, to larger developer led residential projects with schemes throughout the practice running from £10m - £250m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will mentor and support a couple of Assistant Quantity Surveyors, whilst also leading projects from inception to completion.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying background in the UK
- Consultancy or contractor background
- Predominantly worked on build / property sector projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Annual bonus
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Professional qualification course fees
- Membership fees
- Ongoing in-house and external CPD courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- 28 days annual leave
- Buy & sell holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant