|Salary||£35000 - £50000|
An industry changing Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an intelligent and professional Quantity Surveyor with experience, or a desire to work within a diverse portfolio of residential based projects.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a London based consultancy with 60+ quantity surveyors and project managers who apply a modern approach to their role.
Working alongside an Associate Quantity Surveyor and within a talented team, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall be involved in a mixture of bespoke private residential projects, modular buildings, and student accommodation schemes.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding consultancy with hands-on APC support, whilst also enjoying arguably the best social environment within the industry.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- Pre & Post Contract experience
- Interest or experience towards the Residential sector
- MRICS would be an advantage, but not essential
- Client facing, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working conditions
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Bonus - related to your specific goals
- Broad range of team socials
- Excellent APC training
- Fast paced career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager