|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to join a successful Main Contractor in Colchester and work on their myriad of exciting projects across Essex.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on new build and refurbishment projects across the residential, commercial, healthcare, education, public and private sectors.
The role is office based in Colchester with occasional site visits when needed and option to work from home where possible.
With incredible support and mentoring from the senior management team, this is the perfect opportunity for a driven Quantity Surveyor eager to develop and progress with a company.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance / company car
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Diverse workload
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / Essex /