|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A renowned, market-leading Main Contractor are looking to add a confident, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic Maidstone office.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established Main Contractor, carrying out fit outs, refurbishments, and new builds across the residential, commercial, and public sectors from £200k - £7m.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
Working within a friendly commercial team to prepare estimates and costs of the work, procuring subcontractors to carry out the works and day to day commercial responsibility for the project in process.
- Preparing estimates, cost plans, bills of quantities, and schedule of rates for new build & refurbishment projects
- Preparing tenders
- Procurement of materials, labour, and plant for projects
- Carrying out valuations, variations, site visits
- Attending any pre-contract, progress, and other related meetings as required
- Negotiating contracts and work schedules
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- New build, refurbishment, or fit out project experience
- Experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Previous experience in a similar role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working hours of 8am - 5pm
- Flexible working (site, office, and home)
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Main Contractor / Developer / Construction / Kent /