|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
A diverse team of Quantity Surveyors, built up from Contractor and Consultancy backgrounds, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with residential or cladding project experience as they expand their Kent office.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a multi disciplinary team which you will support by producing cost plans from drawings and estimates for high rise and re cladding projects.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
- Traditional Cost Management
- Working throughout the RIBA stages
- Settle contractor claims
- Contract Administration
- Acting as the Employer's Agent
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be within driving distance of Sevenoaks, Kent and have cladding or residential experience.
- Contractor, Developer, or Consultancy background
- Comfortable working independently
- Cost planning and Cost X experience
- Residential (housing) or cladding project experience
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 28 days leave
- Car allowance
- Career progression
- Travel expenses
- Laptop and phone
- Professional membership fees and training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Contract Administrator