|Location||Woking, Surrey, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and independent Quantity Surveyor to join a small Luxury Developer based in Surrey.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on exceptionally high end, super prime developments within the private property market.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have not only an incredible pipeline of bespoke, luxury projects they are also at a turning point and will continue to expand over the coming months and years.
This could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor eager to join a small company and make a real impact as it continues to succeed and grow.
- Meeting with clients
- Working alongside contracts managers procuring developments
- Working alongside accounts signing off payments
- Site visits
- Commercial responsibility for day-to-day running of sites
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on high-end residential projects is a must
- Experience working on projects from inception to completion
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Exciting, super prime project work
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Luxury Developer / Super Prime Residential / Surrey