|Location||Enfield, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned Residential Developer based out of their head office in Enfield.
This market-leading Developer has an annual turnover of £200m and offers a friendly approach to training, supporting, and helping their Quantity Surveyors progress long term. Therefore, boasting a great employee retention rate.
The company has a strong pipeline of exciting projects kicking off across London and Essex over the next 12 months including large developments of 1&2 bedroom apartments as well as 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will take over up to 2 new projects and manage the day-to-day commercial management of said projects reporting to the Senior Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Developer / House Builder
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience working on projects from procurement to final accounts is beneficial
- Previous experience in a similar role or looking for a step up from Assistant QS
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Great support and development
- Strong career progression
- 24 days annual leave
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Quantity Surveying / Developer / House Builder / London / Essex