|Salary||£21000 - £22000|
Proactive administrator required to join a global consultancy based in their Witham office for a 18 month maternity cover.
The successful administrator will join a successful consultancy that is leading across various sectors.
The purchasing administrator will be required to:
Roles and duties:
- Raise purchase orders
- General admin ad-hoc duties
- Maintain inventory levels
- Maintain supplier and price files
- Match invoice and delivery notes
- Process invoices on BV system
- Process purchase requisitions in accordance with sign off matrix
- Expedite order acknowledgements
- Sourcing new parts and suppliers
- Raising payment requests
- Monitor maintenance contracts
- Salary: £22,000
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
If you are an Administrator, looking for employment, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Administrator / Purchasing Administrator / Witham / Consultancies /Purchasing Orders