|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A boutique Quantity Surveying consultancy based a short distance from Marylebone are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor comfortable in client facing scenarios.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for running a mix of projects, predominantly within the residential and commercial sectors.
The Partners will expect the Project Quantity Surveyor to carry out a full cost management role including tendering projects, creating contracts, undertaking valuations, and cost planning.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified - Quantity Surveying or similar
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Balanced, pre and post contract experience
- 3+ years' Quantity Surveying experience within a UK PQS/Consultancy
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days leave
- Flexible hours to suit travel and/or pandemic arrangements
- Life assurance scheme cover
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant