|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A thriving London-based construction company with two decades' industry success are looking to add a confident, commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to their Woolwich office.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work on outstanding projects in and around London across the residential, commercial, and mixed-use sectors on new builds and refurbishments.
The company have 3x exciting new build residential developments from 20-units to 93-units, two located in Battersea and one in Mitcham that need a strong hands-on Surveyor to independently run.
Having recently moved to an excellent new space, the role will be split between working from site and working from their new offices in Woolwich.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience independently running projects or a desire to take on more responsibility
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing documentation for sub-contract instructions
- Cost analysis on sites
- Value engineering on sites
- Preparing cost plans and budgets
- Preparing valuations
- Attending site visits and professional progress meetings
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Strong career progression
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Developer / London