|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
A driven and hardworking Project Quantity Surveyor is now required for a rapidly growing Cost Consultancy in Warrington.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be supported by the Associate Director and their hands on team of Quantity Surveyors, and given the autonomy to work closely with their own clients.
With a strong client portfolio, the Project Quantity Surveyor will be seen providing pre & post contract services on Offices, Student Accomadation, Industrial, High End Residential and Leisure projects.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years pre contract experience needed
- PQS experience needed
- Recent handling of own projects from inception
- Experience with handling your own clients
- Ambition to become Chartered
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Award winning APC support
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus structure
- Senior Quantity Surveyor career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor | Warrington | RICS | Quantity Surveying | PQS | Cost Management