|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
A focussed and ambitious multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham, are now seeking a like minded Project Quantity Surveyor to join their hardworking team of Quantity Surveyors.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be supported by the Associate Quantity Surveyor, and given the autonomy to work closely with their own clients.
Currently, they have a pipeline of New Build and Refurbishment projects within the Sport, Education, Commercial and Retail sectors.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years pre contract experience needed
- PQS experience needed
- Recent handling of own projects from inception
- Experience with handling your own clients
- Ambition to become Chartered
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Award winning APC support
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus structure
- Senior Quantity Surveyor career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor | Birmingham | RICS | Quantity Surveying | PQS | Cost Management