|Location||Swanley, Kent, England|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented, independent Project Quantity Surveyor to join a Five Star House Builder at their head office in Swanley.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will work closely along the design teams, senior leadership team, land team, and site teams across the company to ensure successful delivery of their award-winning developments.
This could be the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor looking to take on a more managerial role, help support the company's Assistant QS as well as driving projects forward.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a house builder / developer
- A successful track record running projects from start to finish
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience using COINS is beneficial
- The goal to become Senior QS in the future
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Company car
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong progression to Senior QS
- Flexible working
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Salary reviews
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Kent