|Location||Surbiton, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
An award-winning Main Contractor are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Project Quantity Surveyor from a Contracting background to join their head office in Surbiton.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will manage exciting projects across the Residential, Commercial, Sports, Education and Office sectors on New Builds, Refurbishments, and Fit Outs from £1m - £8m.
The position involves a wide variety of surveying duties from award to final account on diverse and interesting projects and will include responsibility for up to 3x live jobs at any one time.
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting the tendering process
- Cashflow forecasting
- Subcontractor procurement and variations
- Working closely with the Contract Managers in the delivery of projects
- Subcontractor management
- Monthly CVR's
- Reporting to the Directors
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- A HND or higher construction related qualification
- Experience independently running projects from start to finish
- The desire to join a smaller, thriving company environment and enjoy the opportunities arising from such a position
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- Incredible progression
- Diverse & interesting projects
- 24 days annual leave
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / Surrey / Surbiton