|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
The Head of M&E at an established Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their close knit MEP team in London.
The Head of M&E is ideally seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor or above with an MEP bias who will initially work on data centre projects (with architectural elements), before moving onto commercial offices, education upgrade projects, and shell and core fit out.
The M&E team will also consider a Project Quantity Surveyor or above with a traditional Quantity Surveying skillset who is interested in transferring/upskilling on the MEP side.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have a MEP bias or an interest in transferring
- Minimum of 3 years quantity surveying experience
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy / cost management practice
- Must have pre construction / pre contract experience (reviewed drawings / take offs)
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Supportive working environment
- Real opportunity to progress to Senior and Associate levels
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- RICS subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MEP / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Mechanical and Electrical / M&E