|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Project Quantity Surveyor to join an award-winning luxury, super prime residential developer in Central London.
The company acquire, design, and develop houses and apartments in Prime Central London and have an exciting pipeline of projects in the works.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work solely in London's super prime property market, working on prestigious projects in Belgravia, Mayfair, Chelsea, and Belgravia.
The role comes with incredible opportunity for progression, working closely alongside the Senior Surveyors and Commercial Director.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- Experience working on high-end projects is beneficial but not crucial
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience independently running projects from start to finish
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great training, development & progression
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Regular salary reviews
- Super prime, luxury project work
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Developer / Construction / High-end / Super Prime / London