|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A nationally recognized House Builder is looking to add a driven Project Quantity Surveyor to join their well-established London office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager and will be responsible for the commercial and surveying responsibilities for several sites.
You will effectively manage costs for the site, and ensure targets are met by managing and controlling the budget and valuations.
The role is split between working from the office, from site, and from home where possible. The company operate on a flexible working basis and will provide a desk & IT equipment in the office but also for your home should you wish to work remotely a few days a week. The choice is yours!
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Developer/House Builder
- Experience working on residential new build projects
- A successful track record running projects to completion is beneficial
- A construction related degree qualification is ideal but not crucial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Company car / allowance
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Desk & IT equipment provided for office and home office for flexible working
- Long term career progression
- Enhanced family friendly policies
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Residential sector within the UK construction market, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Watford / Residential / QS / Developer / Commercial / Construction