|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
Project Manager - Luxury Fit Out
An established main contractor is looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver a variety Luxury Fit Out projects.
The Project Manager will be joining at a time company expansion and play an integral part of new team based in central London.
The successful Project Manager will be joining an award-winning company with a reputation for excellent craftmanship and innovation within a variety of sectors including hotels, commercial, and retail.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry this company provides luxury projects valuing from £500k to £60M.
The Project Manager Role
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to client specification.
- Report to Construction Director
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Programming and planning
- Ensure client specifications are met
- Effectively manage project resources
- Liaise with clients
- Monitor the commercial progress
- Ensure a high standard of health and safety
The Project Manager - Requirements
- 3+ years Project management experience
- Luxury hotel or retail fit out experience is essential
- Experience managing projects valuing up to £10M+
- Ability to build successful customer relationships
- Construction experience
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & IT skills
- Great leadership and communication skills
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Career development
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working
- Employee wellness programme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous Annual leave
If you are a Project Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Hotels / Retail