|Salary||£75000 - £85000|
Project Manager - High Quality Fit Out
An award-winning main contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager that specialises in high quality Commercial and Office fit out.
The successful Project Manager will join an established main contractor that delivers high end turnkey solutions for leading businesses across the United Kingdom.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry and a long list of high value clients this company prides itself on delivering high quality projects and always exceeding client expectations.
The Project Manager Role
- Manage projects completely from start to finish
- Programming and Progress management
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Identify potential risks and delays on your projects
The Project Manager - Requirements
- 5+ years Project management and Design experience
- Experience in high end office fit out
- On-site construction experience
- SMSTS, CSCS Card, First Aid
- Excellent literacy and IT skills
- Great communication skills
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Car / Travel Allowance
- Excellent bonus scheme
If you are a Project Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Office / Commercial