|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Project Manager - High End Retail Fit Out
An experienced and ambitious Project Manager is needed to support a main contractor in delivering luxury retail fit out projects in London.
The successful Project Manager will be joining an established shop fitting manufacturer that creates and installs luxury interiors for some of the world's leading brands.
With over 30 years in the industry this company has carefully grown from humble beginnings into a well renowned & trusted retail fit out company in the UK.
The Project Manager Role
- Manage projects from pre-construction to completion and final account
- Ensure all site-based projects run smoothly
- Programming and Progress management
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Deliver Projects to a high standard, on budget and to deadline
- Chair project review meetings
The Project Manager - Requirements
- 3+ years High end retail /architectural interior fitout experience
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Great communication skills
- CSCS Black Card
- First Aid
- Excellent literacy and IT skills
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Career Development
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Retail / Hotel / Shopfitting